This site is under construction. To find out more about St Andrew's Abbeyfield House please call (250) 652-5410.
OUR Abbeyfield House.....
St Andrew's Abbeyfield House provides companionship in a family environment for 9 older residents. Each suite is a bed-sitting room with its own 2-piece en suite. All other areas - dining room, lounge, sun room, utility room and two large bathrooms - are shared. Smoking is not allowed.
- Two nutritious meals a day are prepared by a live-in House Coordinator. Breakfast is self-service.
- Laundry facilities are on-site.
- Room cleaning is available for a modest fee.
- Covered scooter parking is available outside the sunroom.
- A small garden space is available outside each resident's patio door giving the option of planting
flowers, vegetables, and small garden ornaments.
- There is scheduled entertainment and other activities agreed upon by the residents.
- A communal television and computer are in the sunroom.
- An alarm system links residents to the House Coordinator to ensure any sudden illness or emergency
is attended to immediately.
In Abbeyfield, we believe that overcoming loneliness and insecurity while maintaining independence can make a big difference to the well-being and quality of life of our older residents.
For information on St Andrew's Abbbeyfield House in Sidney please call (250) 652-5410